Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Facebook Rumors and Lies About A Triple H Dad...

Facebook. The social networking giant is an amazing technological advance that connects us with people around the world. I probably would not be aware of what 99% of the people I went to high school with were doing if not for Facebook. Hell, sometimes I might not even know where my wife is without it. But, Facebook also has a dark side. It beckons to people. No, I am not talking about a Darth Vader style dark side, but Facebook's side is still dark nonetheless.


Facebook gives people the ability to spread rumors and lies. People can make accusations in front of the world about a person. And, while the person can defend himself/herself, the damage is done. People are guilty until proven innocent.


While I eagerly share many of my shortcomings as a father on my blog, I do not appreciate some of the wild accusations that have been posted on Facebook about me. The mud has been slung. My reputation has been damaged and it hurts. Just when you think you can trust somebody, they log on to Facebook and post a video like this...


The video wasn't so bad, but then I was blamed for teaching this child how to spit water like Triple H. Now, first things first...that kid is damn cute. Second, he is mine. Third, I think this video is doctored. Seriously! I have never seen the kid do that before. I have never seen him spray or spit water everywhere. But, for some reason, his mom decided to ask me if I taught him to do the Triple H WWE ring entrance. I adamantly deny these accusations. I would never teach my son anything like that.


As a father, we have to set an example for our children. And, hopefully that example is a positive one. At any rate, we often spend Saturday mornings with just the boys. We let mommy sleep in and we hang out. Apparently some hidden camera caught the actions below...

 
At this point in time my lawyer has told me to refrain from answering any questions, but I adamantly deny that I am in the video above. My likeness may have been my stunt double from my RMI After Hours days. But, it is definitely not me.
 
 
However, I will be sleeping on the couch until further notice. This is purely coincidental. I am sleeping on the couch by choice. After all, couch pull out beds are widely recognized by chiropractors to be better for your back than Sleep Number mattresses. PS: No chiropractors approve this message.
 
 
However, Triple H approves of this message. And, if you ask Bossy... It's time to play the game.
 
 
Justin Barrow AKA The Bad Idea Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment